Gifts of Retirement Plans at Death
How It Works
- You name Allegheny as beneficiary for part or all of your retirement-plan benefits
- Funds are transferred by plan administrator at your death
- No federal income tax is due on the funds that pass to Allegheny
- No federal estate tax on the funds
- You make a significant gift for the programs you support at Allegheny
Special note: Call or e-mail us to tell us of your intent, and we will assist you with the details of the transfer.
Request an eBrochure
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.